In such scenarios, apps like GetAPK Market are very helpful.
GetAPK Market is a new Android app store which lets you download any app, anytime, anywhere.
Before we move forward, let’s have a look at the details of this app.
- 1 GetAPK Market – Everything You Need to Know
- 2 Features of GetAPK Market App
- 3 GetAPK Market Download for Android
- 3.1 Minimum Requirements to Install GetAPK Market APK
- 3.2 Steps to Install GetAPK Market APK on your Android Device
- 4 How to Download Paid Apps for Free?
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
GetAPK Market – Everything You Need to Know
I bet, you find this app interesting. Otherwise, you would have left this page by now.
If you have come this far, you might have got a rough idea about GetAPK Market application and what it does.
But, if you’re still confused, don’t worry. I will share every detail about this app with you. This app will help you download unlimited free or paid Android apps for free.
|App Name||GetAPK Market|
|File Size||1.12 MB|
|Features||Free Download Paid Apps|
|Last Updated||18 Dec, 2017|
In this tutorial, I’m going to show you the exact procedure to install GetAPK Market on your Android smartphone along with the download link.
But, you might think why to download GetAPK Market when there are many other Google Play Store alternatives on the market.
It is because this app has many unique features which other stores don’t have. I will share a few of them with right here.
Features of GetAPK Market App
Below is the list of amazing features of this wonderful app store which lets it stand out from the crowd.
- Security: All the apps available on the GetAPK app store are scanned for viruses and malware before uploading on the server. So, you need not worry about the security of your device.
- Free of Cost: You can download any Android app (free or paid) completely free. There are no hidden charges if you download an app from the GetAPK market app.
- Regular Updates: These guys are earnest about their service and update their database with new apps or new versions of the already available apps.
- Lightweight App: It is a lightweight app which means it won’t consume a lot of space on your smartphone as well as won’t lag your device.
These were some of the many fantastic features of the GetAPK market app.
Isn’t it amazing? So many features at no cost. Just install the app on your Android device and start using.
GetAPK Market Download for Android
As we know that GetAPK Market app isn’t available in the Google Play Store, you need to download it from a third-party site and then install in on your Android device.
But, your mobile phone needs to meet certain requirements to install GetAPK market on your smartphone.
Minimum Requirements to Install GetAPK Market APK
Every app requires some minimum hardware and software requirements before you can install it on your smartphone. I’ve shared the specifics below so that you can check them before you can start the installation process.
- OS: Android 4.4+ (KitKat)
- RAM: 512 MB
- Free Space: 15 MB
N.B. It supports both, rooted as well as non-rooted devices.
Steps to Install GetAPK Market APK on your Android Device
Since we have to download and install the GetAPK Market app from a third-party website, the usual installation process won’t work.
You need to follow the step by step procedure shared below to install this app on your device.
Don’t worry! It’s easy to follow.
Step 1: Enable ‘Unknown Sources’ Option
For enabling ‘unknown sources’ option, hop over to your device’s settings and open ‘Privacy and Security Settings’ from the listed options.
‘Unknown sources’ option is disabled by default, just enable it.
Step 2: Download GetAPK Market APK File
Now, your device is ready to install third-party applications. Download the APK file from the link below on your Android smartphone.
Step 3: Locate and Install APK file on Your Smartphone
Once the download is complete, go to the file manager and locate the apk file. Then, tap on the file to start the installation process.
Step 4: Finish the Installation Process
Now, you will get some on-screen instructions asking for some permissions. Accept all of them until the installation process is completed.
Now, exit from the installation menu and clear your RAM from the Task Manager. Clearing RAM will boost your device performance, and the app will run smoothly on your Android device.
Hurray! You’ve successfully installed the GetAPK Market app on your smartphone. Now, you can download any paid app from free directly from the Google Play Store.
How to Download Paid Apps for Free?
Before you try to download paid apps for free on your smartphone; make sure you’ve correctly installed the GetAPK APK file.
Now, we will see how you can download paid apps for free using GetAPK market. Follow the procedure mentioned below and you should get going.
- Open Google Play Store and search for your favorite paid app that you want to download for free.
- Open the application page and tap on the Share button available there.
- Now, you will see a list of apps; choose GetAPK from the list. Then, you will be redirected to a download page of the paid apk file for free.
- Download and install the APK on your Android device.
This is how you can use the GetAPK app to download and install any paid app on the Google Play Store to your smartphone at no cost.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here are some of the most asked questions from the users of this app. I thought it might be helpful for some of you.
Q1. Does it support non-rooted smartphones?
A. Of course, it does. As I mentioned earlier, GetAPK app supports both, root as well as non-rooted Android phones.
Q2. Can I download any paid app from the Play Store?
A. Yes! You can download any paid app for free directly to your smartphone.
Q3. Can I share the downloaded APK files of Paid apps?
A. Yup! Either use Bluetooth or some file sharing app and share it with your friends and relatives.
GetAPK Market is indeed the best Google Playstore alternative. This app can give tough competition to any other app store because of its unique feature to let you download paid apps for free directly from the play store.
If you own an Android device, this is the only app store that your smartphone needs.
So, what are you’re waiting for? Just follow the steps mentioned above and install the GetAPK app on your device right away.